Terms and Conditions
1. A minimum booking of 3 nights per stay is normally required . Reduced rates for bookings of 5 or more continuous nights may apply.
2. The apartment is designed, furnished and equipped for a maximum of 6 guests per night. The proprietor or his agents reserve the right to terminate the booking if there are an excessive number of guests staying without prior permission or to charge an extra RM50 per night per each guest exceeding the total of number allowed.
3. The apartment has a pool view.
4. WiFi, bottled drinking water, electricity and gas used is included in the price unless otherwise stated.
5. A refundable Breakages Deposit will be charged by Airbnb or Holiday Lets or RM600 (or equivalent amount in your own currency) must be paid in cash to the Proprietor's local agent on receipt of keys You will be issued with a receipt for the Breakages Deposit. On check-out the deposit will be returned to you in full providing there is no loss or damage to the apartment’s contents, fabric or structure for which a fair and appropriate deduction may be made. Please note that in particular if keys, remote control devices, art décor are lost or not left in the apartment when you depart, you will be charged to cover full replacement costs). In addition, there is a charge of RM50 to open the door if keys are locked inside the apartment and you may be charged the cost of replacing locks if keys have been lost. Any cost incurred to remove tobacco odours and damage may be deducted from your Damages Deposit (may include cost of cleaning carpets and curtains etc). Smoking is only allowed on the 2 balconies of the apartment.
6. Check-in time is after 3pm. Check-out time is before 12 noon on day of departure. Other times may be available by prior arrangement.
7. Housekeeping is not included (there is a washing machine within the apartment for guests’ use). Bed sheets and towels are provided. For longer bookings a change of bedding/towels may be provided on request for an extra charge.
8. WiFi is not included but may be booked for a fee.
9. As this is a privately owned apartment, it is asked that you respect this as a Non Smoking apartment but you are welcome to smoke on the balconies.
10. It is regretted that family pets and animals are not permitted.
11. It is recommended that you arrange your own travel insurance prior to your stay, as the apartment's insurance does not cover guests' personal belongings.
12. The Proprietor or his agents accepts no responsibility for any loss/damage or injury to any guests or their property.
13. The proprietor and his agents will endeavour to maintain all facilities and appliances in full working order and in the event of any malfunction, will strive to rectify the problem as soon as possible. Should events arise beyond the control of the proprietor and his agent, regarding the availability of this property, then the booking may be cancelled by the proprietor, in which event, all moneys paid as deposit or booking charges shall be refunded in full and the lesses shall have no further claims against the proprietor or his agents.